Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My Best Friend Kany is Captured!

So then the nice old plushie lady ripped off a costume- it was Violety's evil duplicate! She removed the for sale sign, and... she wrecked my house! It was a bunch of wood, broken lawn chairs... and is that a seal's skeleton? It is! WHAT HAPPENED?! IS THAT KANY'S SKELETON!? And now my house is wrecked... and I think Kany is dead... and then I heard a muffled cry- it said "HELP ME, SNEEZE!" I think... and I followed the voice! It was a cage! Kany was in it! But there was a phantom in there too.... and it was zapping lighting at Kany! I wouldn't let that phantom zap my best friend to death so I pulled the bars away and grabbed Kany. I glued the bars back together! We were safe from the phantom... but Kany and I were trapped! IF YOU ARE A PLUSHIE GO TO 8890 PLUSH STREET AND GO TO THE YELLOW HOUSE AND SAVE US!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment